Define a superclass named Media containing:
- A protected instance variable named title of type String.
- A protected instance variable named length of type double.
- A full-argument constructor to assign the values of data members.
- A no-argument constructor that calls the full-argument constructor and sends "No Title" & 1.0 as parameters.
- Set and get methods for title and length.
- Override toString() to returns a string representation of the instance variables.
Define a subclass of Media named Video . The class should have the following public methods:
- A private instance variable named quality of type String.
- A full-argument constructor to send title and length to the super constructor and assign the value of quality.
- A one-argument constructor to assign the value of quality.
- Set and get methods for quality.
- Override toString() to returns a string representation of the instance variables (use toString() of superclass).
Define a driver class MediaPlayer that contains main method. Declare objects of type Media and Video using all constructors. Then, print the objects.