Consider the ER schema for the MOVIES database in Figure 1.
Assume that MOVIES is a populated database.
ACTOR is used as a generic term and includes actresses.
Given the constraints shown in the ER schema, respond to the following statements with True, False, or Maybe.
Assign a response of Maybe to statements that, while not explicitly shown to be True, cannot be proven False based on the schema as shown.
- There are no actors in this database that have been in no movies.
- There are some actors who have acted in more than ten movies.
- A movie can have only a maximum of two lead actors.
- Every director has been an actor in some movie.
- No producer has ever been an actor.
- There are movies with more than a dozen actors.
- Most movies have one director and one producer.
- No movie has a director who also acted in that movie