Consider the following Entity Relationship (ER) diagram.
- Assume that an employee may work in up to two departments or may not be assigned to any department.
- Assume that each department must contain one and may contain up to three phone numbers.
- Assume that each department can have anywhere between 5 to 25 employees.
- Assume that each phone is used by one, and only one, department.
- Assume that each phone is assigned to at least one, and may be assigned to up to 10 employees.
- Assume that each employee is assigned at least one, but no more than 6 phones.
Complete the constrains for both sides of each relationship on the following ER diagram.